Are you a packrat?

Hello my name is (insert heroine name here) and I'm an item hoarder.
With every game I play... where I collect consumables... I never end up using the rare ones. I can play the entire game and still have the 3 elixirs that I found over the coarse of 30 hours, defeat the final boss and never touch 'em.
Open a chest, see a Megalixir, woohoo I'll never use it to save my rear!
So they just sit in the inventory screen.
For whatever reason I just never bother using 'em in desperation.
They're no good to me after the game is complete. So why?
Is it the challenge of going without?
Or is it forgetting I even have them?
For me I think it's a little of both... and I know that I'm not the only one who does this!

Song Playing: Poe - Bird of Prey

1 comment:

  1. My hoarding comes from a "What if I need this at some really crucial moment?" line of thought.

    ReplyDelete