(FF) I'm not lost... I'm grinding!

When I start a new game, especially an RPG, I keep my walkthrough usage to a minimum. So what if it takes you a bit longer to figure something out... it's no fun with a back seat driver. But sometimes you just *have* to ask directions or look at a map.
So I'll admit... I needed a bit more help with this game than I had hoped. I did grind some nice EXP trying to figure out the mazes inside most of the dungeons. Once I got the airship, exploring was fun.
My take on the original... I'm surprised how not boring it is! It's simple but all of the vital elements are there.
Not much to the story but somehow kept my interest... wanting to get the next crystal, the next town, to the next boss fight, etc. Some bosses were challenging, keeping me on my toes until I heard that beloved FF victory music.
I am looking forward to seeing how series evolve into recent Final Fantasy titles.

Song Playing: 311 - Uncalm

No comments:

Post a Comment