I'm here... to save the world!

Before I begin... I'd like to introduce myself.
I was the daughter of strict parents growing up. No video games allowed in the house... not even a tv in my bedroom. Curfew and lights out at 9pm including weekends. Every visit to a friend's house where video games were being played, I was fascinated as my eyes became glued to the screen.

So when I finally moved on my own in 1999 at the age of 19 I rebelled.
Drugs? Nope!
Parties and alcohol? No way!
TV and Playstation? YAH!

I just knew I was a gamer deep down inside and this was my release. But what would I play? I had no idea what types of games I would like. But then... I saw it... A new RPG for Playstation had just been released and it was called... Final Fantasy VIII. From that moment on I was hooked.

So now at the age of 29, 10 years later, I would like to "catch up" by playing all of the previous FF games (< VIII) in order and the rest following. Some will be repeats and attempted finishes.

Join in my adventures looking back at those epic tales of good vs evil.

Song Playing: Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet With Butterfly Wings

No comments:

Post a Comment