(FFIII) Mognet... schmognet... *sigh*

Hello again...
Okay so I've been playing FFIII for a bit. Say around 5 hrs of played time.
It's a good game but I do have some things I want to say about it.
The aspect of RPGs for me is time invested = reward. And my ultimate goal is... well of course getting the best gear and jobs. So of course I look up to achieve this goal for FFIII. I almost spit out my drink when I read... *drum roll*... in order to activate the best things in the game I need... friends. Friends with WiFi, DS and FFIII to be precise.
So I'll be sad not being able to access the Onion Knight job and armor.
Last thing I want to do is beg people for friend codes when I'd much rather invest the time and actually earn what I'm after.
Seven people who I can send messages to so I can activate the ultimate quests.
Okay enough about that...
When I tried FFIX, the kid style characters turned me away. And let me say, this game is worse! Cid looks like a toddler with a beard! It's hard for me to take the characters seriously when they look like weeble wobbles with legs. :( But I will do my best and continue!
The story is good but feels generic. The quests are alright but I find myself bored often. "Okay you need to find A dude to get B item. But B item is hidden in C cave and C cave is blocked by a locked door. The key for C cave is held by D guy who is in F town. Travel to F town and D guy wants E item in trade for C cave key. Finding E item is blocked by F boss deep in the forest. To get to the forest where F boss is you need a canoe. The canoe is located..." *facepalm*
Don't worry, that's not how the story goes so that's not a spoiler, lol.
Okay... back to the grind!

Song Playing: Soho - Hippy Chick

1 comment:

  1. That's a great example. :D
    And you've just showed me how little I'd want to play FF3; 'm glad I don't have a DS now so I won't be tempted to purchase the game.

    ReplyDelete