(FFII) Now loading.... chocobo!

Today I began my quest to start playing Final Fantasy II.
First impressions are good ones. The leveling up system looks interesting and has piqued my curiosity. The more you attack, the more strength you gain. The more you are physically hit, the more HP you acquire. Use magic more in combat? Yep, magic points increase with casting. So how you play is how your characters develop and "level up". I like it so far because I like a strong sense of character customization, especially when it's non-linear.
Chocobos are introduced in FFII and I can't wait until I see one!
The story has more depth than the first in the series. Your party has a story and just isn't a white mage, etc that you named yourself. I like to keep the default names for characters whenever available.
So I'm looking forward to playing more and see how the story progresses. So far, thumbs up!

For anyone wondering what a chocobo is:
Chocobos are a staple of the Final Fantasy series. A chocobo is a fictional, large, and normally flightless bird capable of being ridden. See above picture.

Song Playing: Crystal Method - Born Too Slow

No comments:

Post a Comment