So, uh, why?

Why am I doing this?
I'll go into a bit more detail.
FFVIII started it all. I spent hours every night after work playing that game.
Every possible summon and all the items/weapons I could get my virtual hands on. Yeah I had a blast watching my characters and story develop.
Then it was over... The End.
After that I got into other games, Grand Theft Auto and good First Person Shooters too.
I looked at FFIX but the "kiddie" style deformed characters turned me off so I avoided it.
I remember when FFX was released... that was an exciting day! After that Shadow Hearts and Dark Cloud became an instant favorites.
Then... I discovered Everquest while staring at a wall of PC games for sale. During that year and a half, the only console game I really played was the occasional Halo Party at a coworker's house. Ah those were the days. Good times.
Anywho... Everquest was great, met some cool people and had fun doing LDoNs. When WoW was released I didn't give it much thought... until my class (Enchanter) got nerfed to the point of being useless solo.
I knew from the start that I'd enjoy WoW. More days of played time than I'd like to admit went into that game. But this year I decided to give it up.
A couple of weeks ago I picked up FFX again and had a blast. Also completed FFX-2 soon after (my least favorite so far but that's to be continued).
RPGs are what I enjoy the most... what better way to experience my favorite series than to start from the beginning.
So there you have it!

Song Playing: U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment