(FFII) Guy speak beaver!

Okay... when I saw those words being said by one of my characters... I had to laugh out loud.
I can honestly say that I won't ever forget reading "Guy speak beaver".
And yes there are beaver NPCs in this game that are super cute and friendly... so far.

So I've been adventuring in this game for about 6 hours of played time. When I first started I really loved the idea of the character customization. But as I am leveling up... some of the stat building seems more RNG than influenced. My three main characters get HP increases at the same time, whether they get hit or not.
Many of the dungeons have empty "monster rooms" and several treasure chests come with "monster-in-a-box". And for whatever reason the SNL Christmas episode with Justin Timberlake comes to mind. You know the one I'm talking about. ;) And if you don't, come out from under that rock and look it up!

Song Playing: Sia - Day Too Soon

1 comment:

  1. Joel likes to begin singing that every now and again. I have to resist the urge to sock him one.

    ReplyDelete