(FF) We Are The Champions... Of Light!

I just finished up the first Final Fantasy.
I decided to look into the 4 sidequest dungeons to level up a bit in preparation for my return visit to Chaos. And I'm very glad that I did!
The four sidequest dungeons are quite fun and totally worth completing.
They are called:
Earthsgift Shrine (10 floors)
Hellfire Chasm (20 floors)
Lifespring Grotto (30 floors)
Whisperwind Cove (40 floors)

The weapons and items found in these dungeons are uber cool. These aren't part of the original release but it sure made grinding a heck of a lot more interesting. The maze layout floors were fun to explore hunting for treasure.
So after all that... I face Chaos once again. And let me say, at level 62, much better weapons and RNG on my side, I gave light to a world of darkness... or something like that. No special cut scene at the end, just a long schpeel of scrolling text about how the world was saved. After Chaos fell I decided to play this:

Song Playing: Queen - We Are The Champions

No comments:

Post a Comment