(FFIII) Oh dear more crystals...

Finding crystals to save the world in the original Final Fantasy as cute and simple... so here we go again! Seems like a recycled idea but hopefully the game will be fun and have a good story.
I've started playing the Nintendo DS version of FFIII. It's nice to play a 3D game again even though it's a bit choppy due to DS graphics. I like that the characters have bios when introduced.
The game looks cute, my character so far looks a bit kid-like and the DS controls take me a bit to get used to. I am disappointed that I am unable to configure the buttons.
Yay EXP again! That makes me happy! Haven't reached the job system yet so we'll see how that goes.
Sorry if this post seems all over the place... just throwing out my first impressions.
Stay tuned!

Song Playing: Adele - Miracle

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I could ever get used to the DS controls, but perhaps if a game I could like didn't make use of that stylus, I'd be okay.

    I currently am playing IV, which I've started oodles of times. I gave up trying to figure out which FF was which a long time ago, so I've no clue if this is really IV or if it's some other # disguised as IV. Quick Wiki check says it's really IV, the one that was released originally in NA as II.

    ReplyDelete